Your product is broken or has a defect?
This is always very annoying. Poolworx is there to help you.
- If the cause of a reported fault is found to be due to incorrect installation or operation by the installer/customer, then we reserve the right to charge the installer/customer for the cost of any investigation work and call-out charges.
- The relevant manufacturer's warranty conditions will also apply and should be read in conjunction with these terms.
- Should a fault arise with a product under the warranty period, then we will take our best endeavours to resolve the problem within a reasonable time frame. This may include telephone advice, sending spare parts for the installer/customer to fit, sending our Poolworx engineer to site, or replacing the complete product depending on the circumstances.
- We may ask that the defective product is returned to us whereby it will be inspected, repaired if possible and returned to the installer/customer. The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the defective item to us. It must be suitably packed to prevent damage during transit.
- If it is decided to replace the product on site, the installer/customer must disconnect and pack the old product in suitable packaging to prevent damage during transit. A replacement product will then be delivered and the old unit collected.
- Should the installer/customer not adequately pack the defective product and damage occurs during transit as a result, then we reserve the right to charge the installer/customer for the cost to repair the damage or for the complete replacement of the product.
- The product warranty does not include the cost for labour or parts for swapping over and installing the replacement product if a replacement product is supplied.